Cooking instant noodle
Normally, how people cook the instant noodles; is to put the noodles into a pot with water
Boil it together with a packet of flavoring powder and a packet of dried vegetables and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes minutes and it's ready to eat.
This is the wrong method of cooking the noodles.
By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic.
The other thing that you may or may not realized is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
So the CORRECT method, which you may or may not know, is to cook the noodles this way -
1. Boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. Once the noodles are cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax
3. Immediately, rinses the noodles with cold water, before cooking them in hot water again...
4. Boil another pot of water till boiling, this is time to add your favourite vegetables, now, put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then switch off the heat
5. If you love eggs, you can crack the eggs in at this time
6. Only at this stage when the heat is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup
Better still: use miso paste instead, you'll be much healthier
7. However, if your taste is dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with "sesame oil and powder" and toss (mix it well) to get dry noodles.
Hope this piece of information is of importance to your health in relation to eating instant noodles and please apply this cooking method to your family and friends, with immediate effect
Make sure you break for at least 3 days after one session of noodles before you eat your next packet!
Please read the info shared to me by a doctor.
My family stopped eating noodles more than 5 years ago after hearing about the wax coating the noodles - the wax is not just in the Styrofoam containers but it coats the noodles.
This is why the instant noodles do not stick to each other when cooking.
If one were to examine the ordinary Chinese yellow noodles in the market, one will notice that, in their uncooked state the noodles are oily..
This layer of oil prevents the noodles from sticking together.
Wanton noodles in their uncooked state have been dusted with flour to prevent them sticking together.
When the master-cook cooks the noodles, take note, he cooks them in hot water and then rinses them in
This process is repeated several times before the noodles are ready to be served rinsing away all the dusted flour
The cooking and rinsing process prevents noodles from sticking together.
The master-cook then 'lowers the noodles in oil and sauce to prevent the noodles from sticking if they are to be served dry.
Cooking instructions for spaghetti require oil or butter to be added in the water when boiling the spaghetti to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
There was an actor some years ago, who at a busy time of his career had no time to cook, resorted to eating instant noodles every meal, everyday.
His doctor told him about the wax in the noodle
The doctor told him that our body will need up to approximately 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles
Be careful about eating noodles every meal, everyday