Red dates fruit is a superior herb, most widely employed in the Chinese pharmacopoeia
* adding to herbal formulas to prolong, enhance, and
* harmonize the effect of the other herbs and ingredients; and
* to circulate the herbal essences in the bloodstream and in the meridians.
Red dates nourish the blood and calm the mind for insomnia and restlessness;
* used to help diseases such as spleen hypo-function, poor appetite and diabetes, blood deficiency
* nourish the blood and alleviate thirst
* retard aging; warming; moderating the toxicity of potent drugs.
(If taken regularly, they can strengthen the body, and cure diseases such as neurasthenic, imbalance of the spleen and the stomach, indigestion, cough, anemia and over thinness)
Red dates is best for fatigue, hypertension, physical exhaustion and malnutrition.
Traditional Chinese medicine uses red dates
* to strengthen the functions of heart and lung,
* as well as nourish the stomach and spleen.
* supports normal blood pressure.
* is rich in Vitamin C, which is essential for general health.
* is used to help increase blood flow and oxygen to the brain to improve memory and promote clear thinking.
(In particular, they are effective to preserve the liver and prevent cancers)
* is used in herbal formulas for men to improve their blood flow, athletic activities and sexual performance.
The red date has also been used by individuals with allergies.
Red date is red in color after being harvested and dried.
The Chinese red date dries on the tree and unlike other dried fruits does not need sulphur preservatives for the drying process.
Although the fruit is preferred fresh, dried product is popular in Chinese cooking
When picked, the dried product can last up to 12 months
The fruits may also be juiced or made into wine, syrup, or jelly
Jujubes also make for a sticky, thickly sweet topping or filling for a unique pastry or dessert.
Due to their substantial, fleshy qualities, once they are blended or pureed in a food processor, a gooey concoction is made
In many countries, the red date is used for medicinal purposes, as well.
They are not only believed to alleviate stress, but also to promote romance and fertility.
Jujube scents may also be used in potpourri packets.
It is also worth mentioning that these jujubes are not related to the candy jujubes
Red dates fruit: There is a saying, “Three dates a day keeps wrinkles away.”
Looking to SHOP ! or looking to make extra CASH ! FINANCING AVAILABLE Phone : 403-397-3833