Pu erh tea leaves fermented in humidity and release a strong, fragrant aroma, which releases pleasant taste
Special technique of tea fermenting are developed specially to ferment pu er tea for it's quality smooth taste
Pu erh tea leaves require a minimum of 10 years to mature and gets only better in quality and taste with age
Pu er teas are much like fine wines, which become smoother and more balanced with age
Pu’er tea are much lower in tannins than other teas due to the special processing method which it undergoes.
Pu'er health benefits and curative powers are:
* helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood stream
* helps to reduce body weight
* helps to detoxify the liver
* helps to prevent intestinal infection
* helps in digestive problems and constipation
* helps to reduce high blood pressure, heart & liver related- problems, and high saturated fat diets
* help to prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body due to its anti-oxidants
Introducing the tea we drink everyday, this has no connection with Alkaline Water.
IT IS A GOOD TEA, and it's a privilege to share what you enjoy everyday with friends and relatives
The secret of making Pu’er tea has been
closely guarded in China for centuries.
The tea leaves are collected from growers of a special broad-leaf tea tree, which are said to be related to ancient prehistoric tea trees.
The leaves go through two types of fermentation, which gives this tea its unique characteristics; a mild, but distinctively earthy flavour.
Pu’er requires a minimum of 10 years to mature and gets only better with age.
Pu’er teas are >b>much like fine wines, which become smoother and more balanced with age.
Pu’Er teas are much lower in tannins than other teas due to the special processing method which it undergoes.
Looking to SHOP ! or looking to make extra CASH ! FINANCING AVAILABLE Phone : 403-397-3833