Longan Fruit . . . WHY? because when you open up the shell of Longan you’ll see a clearish and liquidy jell and
inside of that round jelly you’ll be able to see a black seed that is similar to a pupil of an eye.
The fruit itself is round and about one inch in diameter.
Longans grow on a Tropical Tree that is usually found around Southeast Asia.
According to lots of people, Longan is very sweet and juicy, and it can be eaten either raw, dry, or cooked.
Asian people usually use it in soups, desserts, snacks, or in canned foods.
Longan fruit has been used through many years as a herbal medicine or therapy.
About 100 grams or three and a half ounces of Raw Longans contains these Nutrients:
- Vitamin B1, Thiamin
- Vitamin B2, Riboflavin
- Vitamin B3, Niacin
- Vitamin C (Extreme Amount)
- Natural Fats
- Dietary Fiber
The benefits the fruits could provide us with are:
- Improves wound healing
- Prevents cells from damages
- Improves gums health
- Improves teeth health
- Improves Immune System
- Protects from free radicals
- Reduces Aging
- Lowers Risks of some Cancers
- Improves Iron absorption
- Improves Lung health
- Prevents from frequent colds
- Protects from frequent infections
- Reduces Sensitivity to Light
- Improves Skin around eyes
- Reduces Oral Sores and Cracks
- Reduces Skin peeling around nose
- Supports Good Vision
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Supports Cells Production
- Improves nerve function
- Improves muscle function
- Reduces confusion
- Reduces irritability
- Reduces fatigue
- Lowers chance of heart problems
- Lowers chance of high blood pressure
- Protects from chronic diarrhea
- Improves exercise ability