UV filter with ozone, gives the benefit of ozone water and purified water

UV filter are

chemical free approach - no harmful bi-products or chemicals added to your water

Ultra-violet (UV) treatment is the disinfection process of passing water by a special light source.

Ultraviolet (UV) technology has been around for over 50 years, and its effectiveness has been well documented, scientifically and commercially.

UV treatment systems are also extremely cost efficient!

The special light source emits UV waves that can inactivate harmful microorganisms.

UV light effectively kills bacteria, viruses, mold spores, fungi, oocysts (cryptospridium and giardia), and other microbiological contaminants

The UV lamp, which is enclosed in a quartz sleeve (see picture), produces ultraviolet light that destroys waterborne pathogens such as bacteria and viruses and deactivating the DNA so they are unable to reproduce

Ultraviolet disinfection is a means of killing or rendering harmless microorganisms in a dedicated environment

These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa

The ultra-violet rays, similar to the sun’s UV but stronger, alter the nucleic acid (DNA) of viruses, bacteria, molds or parasites, so that they cannot reproduce and are considered inactivated

UV treatment does not alter the water chemically

UV disinfection is used in air and water purification, sewage treatment protection of food and beverages, and many other disinfection and sterilization applications.

A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals.

It is nature's own disinfection/purification method.

With consumers becoming more concerned about chlorine and other chemical contamination in drinking water

Ultraviolet filter is growing in popularity with household consumers in N America

Radon is estimated to cause thousands of lung cancer deaths in the U.S. each year.

The radon in your water supply poses an inhalation risk and an ingestion risk.

Research has shown that your risk of lung cancer from breathing radon in air is much larger than your risk of stomach cancer from swallowing water with radon in it.

Most of your risk from radon in water comes from radon released into the air when water is used for showering and other household purposes.

People can be exposed to radon in water by drinking it, while showering, or when washing dishes

Nitrate in drinking water pose an immediate threat to young children.

Excessive levels of nitrate in drinking water have caused serious illness and sometimes death

For household applications, quartz sleeve point-of-entry UV filter system can be used.

SBI! CTPM Process

A quartz sleeve, point-of-use system is a small, portable device that attaches to a faucet and rests on the counter, or be mounted under a counter.

Prolonged storage of water after UV treatment is not recommended.

UV Filter, is a safe alternative to chlorination

Looking to SHOP ! or looking to make extra CASH ! FINANCING AVAILABLE Phone : 403-397-3833

E-Goods Make Money

Contact Us

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.


Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.